How Much Water Should You Drink Per Day?
Water In Our Life is a need and thier is no alternative of water .In our life water is 100% invloved in any aspect of life.The body is about 60% water, give or take. We’re constantly losing water from our bodies, primarily via urine and sweat. There are many different opinions on how much water we should be drinking every day. The health authorities commonly recommend eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon. This is called the 8×8 rule and is very easy to remember. However, there are other health gurus who think we’re always on the brink of dehydration and that we need to sip on water constantly throughout the day even if you don’t feel thirsty.
Does Drinking a Lot of Water Help You Lose Weight?
Water may very well be the most sufficient nutrient especially when it comes to weight loss. According to two studies, drinking 500 ml of water can temporarily boost metabolism by 24-30%. The researchers estimate that drinking 2 liters (68 ounces) in one day can increase energy expenditure by about 96 calories per day. It may be best to drink cold water for this purpose, because then the body will need to expand energy (calories) to heat the water to body temperature. Drinking water about a half hour before meals can also reduce the number of calories people end up consuming, especially in older individuals.
Drinking Water Can Prevent and Treat Diseases
There are many diseases of your body which can be prevented by drinking water. Very few are given below:
Water prevents kidney stones
The most common cause of kidney stones is not drinking enough water. Since water dissolves the substances that form stones in the urine, drinking 12 glasses a day helps treat kidney stones.
Water treats urinary tract infection
The more water you drink, the more you will urinate. Drinking lots of water will help flush out harmful bacteria from your bladder.
Water helps patients with diarrhea by preventing dehydration
As a first-aid for diarrhea, you can make your own oral dehydration solution at home. Mix a glass of water with two teaspoons sugar and one-fourth teaspoon salt. Drink as much as you can tolerate since this is like the dextrose solution in the hospital.
Water helps reduce fever
For symptoms of flu, drinking water can help lower fever by urinating the “heat” out of your body. If you’re sick, take in more water to recover faster.
Water helps treat cough, colds, sore throat, and respiratory infections
Water helps loosen sticky phlegm. It helps in preventing diseases like cough, sore throat, and respiratory infections.
Water reduces heartburn
Taking two to three gulps of water every 20 minutes or so can help flush the stomach acid away. Bananas and water are effective alternatives to taking antacids.
Several Healthy Ways to Drink Water
- We should drink water before going to bed and after waking up because you are thirsty in the morning and it also evacuates all the toxins which were being accumulated in your body all night.
- According to mayo clinic, a person with a weight of 120 pounds should drink at least 8 cups of water a day. On the other side a 190 pound individual needs to drink 12 cups regularly. We should be conscious for our urine color and try to keep it on the lighter side. Although a person can drink maximum 16 cups of water not more.
- It is good to sip water throughout the day rather than drinking all the cups at once. By doing this it will give a stress on your heart especially when you have a heart disease.
- According to many experts, drinking water is more better than drinking of tea, coffee, or alcohol because these things dehydrates your body and causes making you urinate a lot.
- Water also helps you losing weight by drinking water half an hour before every meal.
- Even if you don’t feel for it but you need to drink more water to help your body recovering from different diseases.
- When you do exercise, you must drink water to regain the energy you have utilized in it. Make it sure that you drink 500 ml extra for 30-minute to one-hour exercise.
For More healthy and interesting stuff Plz Visit Again.If this post is helpful for your and increases you information about Need Of Water In Our Life so plz share and like our post..
ALSO READ ABOUT :HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT
Thank You For Visiting…